You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
S10.0X210 is a Hammer Drill Bit, with tungsten carbide tip. The professional standard for multiple hole drilling in masonry materials using an SDS Plus Machine.
· Quick Fit Drill Shank System gives almost instant location of the drill bit in the SDS machine. Widened entry profiles at the top of the SDS grooves enable huge improvements in ease and speed of location and reduction of machine chuck wear
· European sourced high alloy steel to ensure strength and durability
· Proven flute geometries to enable maximum spoil removal, speed and penetration rates
· Automatically straightened on purpose made machines to 75% above PGM tolerance targets for a smoother drilling action with less machine stress
· SDS Plus can be used in heavy duty concrete; general concrete, hard bricks, soft bricks, lightweight blocks, natural stone, constructional granite and limestone
· SDS Plus are ideal when drilling holes for fixings and anchors, through holes for cables & wires, through holes for pipes, pilot holes for coring and property maintenance
· The cost effective and faster solution for producing holes in masonry
· Hammer grade tungsten carbide tip gives extended life in the hardest masonry materials
· Furnace brazing process uses a copper braze heated to 1100°c giving the ultimate bond between body and tip, allowing the drill bit to withstand greater pressure and produce a greater number of holes
· Precision machining to accept the proven single tip design ensures optimum support behind seated tip for durability and Precise tip alignment - tip insertion is secured using purpose made machines operating to pre-set specifications & tolerances, ensuring
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.