Win a van & ev charging point installed competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Rexel UK Limited a company incorporated in England with registered number 00434724 and having its registered office at Eagle Court 2, Hatchford Brook, Hatchford Way, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3RZ
2. These terms and conditions apply to the competition. All Customers wishing to participate in the competition should read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that they understand them before entering the competition. By entering the competition, the Customer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. For every £50 spent on Schneider products customers will get an entry into a prize draw to win a Nissan E-NV200 Acenta and a Rolec EV charging point installed at your preferred location (subject to Rexel UK Limited’s Installation Order Agreement (copy available on request)) (excludes Northern Ireland).
4. The competition will run from 00.01 hrs on 16th September 2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 hrs on 30th November 2019 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
5. To enter the competition simply purchase Schneider Product with a minimum value of £50. You will then automatically enter the prize draw.
6. Prize draw will be announced via the website on Monday 6th December 2019 (“Announcement Date”).
7. Customers get 1 entry to the prize draw for every £50 they spend on qualifying products in one transaction (e.g. spend £1,000, get 20 entries).
8. The competition is open to all account customers of Rexel, except:
(a) Government Departments, Public Authorities or Housing Associations or employees of the same;
(b) an employee of any company who expressly forbid participation in such competitions;
(c) employees of Rexel or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(d) employees of agents or suppliers of Rexel or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(e) members of the immediate families or households of (c) and (d) above.
(f) previous winners of this competition.
9. If the Customer is an individual or partnership, the individual registering and benefiting for the promotion must be:
(a) resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland); and
(b) aged 18 or over at the date of entry.
10.If the Customer is a company, the individual registering and benefiting for the competition confirms that he/she:
(a) is aged 18 or over;
(b) be resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland);
(c) has authority to bind the Customer / your employer on whose behalf you complete the online registration (i.e. the Rexel account holder);
(d) has made the Customer / your employer aware of the promotion and they have provided consent for you to enter into the promotion on its behalf.
11. If the individual participating and benefiting from the competition fails to provide the requested and required information, or it becomes apparent that the facts set out in paragraphs 9 or 10 are inaccurate, Rexel reserves the right to disqualify the Customer and participant from the competition with immediate effect with no liability on the part of Rexel.
12. By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so as per these terms and conditions and are eligible to claim any prize you may win. Rexel may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition. In circumstances where you enter the competition on behalf of your employer, Rexel reserves the right to award the prize to your employer or request written consent from your employer that you may retain the prize.
13. Rexel reserves the right to remove an entry, where a customer returns a product linked to the competition.
14. The prize does not include insurance.
15. Rexel reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Rexels’ control makes it necessary to do so.
16. The prize is not negotiable or transferable. There is no cash alternative to the price on offer in whole or in part.
17. Rexel will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Dates, using the telephone number or email address held on the customer’s account. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 60 days of the Announcement Dates, Rexel reserves the right to have a prize redraw.
18. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the customer’s behalf.
19. Rexel does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, Rexel, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Rexel, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Rexel may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the competition.
23. Rexel reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.