You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
The connected mobile socket simply plugs into a std socket. Control lighting and electrical appliances remotely via the Home + Control app or by using voice. Also track appliance energy consumption from a smartphone
· To be plugged directly into an existing socket outlet
· For control of lights, electrical appliances and large household appliances
· Can be paired with one or more wireless light switches
· ON/OFF indicator LED function
· Connected mobile socket outlets allow user to: - remotely control electrical appliances - measure instantaneous power - monitor daily and monthly consumption - send configurable notifications
· 13 A British standard connected mobile socket outlet - 3000W
· Control lights and electrical devices by voice via a virtual assistant
· To add a mobile socket to a connected installation, the installation of an Arteor with Netatmo connected starter pack or EMDX3 din gateway is required. To control the mobile socket, pair one or more Arteor with Netatmo wireless switches with it
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.