You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
The module for connected power outlet allows control of electrical appliances remotely via the Home + Control app or by using voice. You can also track appliance energy consumption from via a smartphone
· LED indicator with locator function which can be activated in the Home + Control app
· Compatible with any electrical appliance or large household appliance
· Measures instantaneous and total electricity consumption
· Protects against overloads
· The Arteor with Netatmo power outlet module is easily installed in place of an existing standard power outlet and needs a standard-depth flush-mounting box.
· Control lights and electrical devices by voice via a virtual assistant
· Can be installed in place of an existing outlet in a flush mounting box with recommended depth of 47 mm
· To add a socket module to a connected installation, the installation of an Arteor with Netatmo connected starter pack or EMDX3 din gateway is required. To control the socket, pair one or more Arteor with Netatmo wireless switches with it
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.