You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
The connected switch with neutral (with dimmer option) allows control of lighting remotely via the Home + Control app or by voice. Able to control up to 150W, it can drive powerful LED loads.
· Max load power : 150W - 230V~
· Compatible with traditional or dimmable bulbs, including LED. Dimmer activatable via Home + Control App
· LED indicator with locator function which can be activated in the Home + Control app
· Equipped with auxiliary connection for a mechanical push button control
· Radio technology 2.4GHz, using Zigbee 3.0 protocol, reliable and secure
· The Arteor with Netatmo connected switch can be installed in place of an existing switch in a flush mounting box with recommended depth of 47mm
· Control lights and electrical devices by voice via a virtual assistant
· Can be installed in place of an existing switch in a flush mounting box with recommended depth of 47 mm
· To connect a switch with neutral (with dimmer option), the installation of an Arteor with Netatmo connected starter pack or EMDX3 din gateway is required. To control from multiple positions (two-way), pair one or more Arteor with Netatmo wireless switches
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.