You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
red Ø40 Emergency stop, switching off pushbutton Ø22 latching key release 1NC
· This Harmony XB5, emergency stop / shutdown 40mm mushroom head modular red push button operates with a latched key release (key no.455) mechanism and uses screw-clamp terminals.
· This emergency stop / shutdown button, also called EMS (Emergency Machine Stop) and EMO (Emergency Off) is easily installed into a standard 22mm diameter cut-outs and connected with simple screw-clamp connections.
· It is clearly distinguishable visually at a distance thanks to a clear color and a prominent 40mm mushroom shape.
· It is impact resistant, dust resistant, water resistant and vibration resistant thanks to its IP66, making it ideal for operation in harsh environments.
· Its plastic bezel makes it ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents and/or double electrical insulation.
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.