You can accept all cookies, reject all cookies that require your consent or manage your preferences. You can manage your consent at any time by clicking on the cookies management link. For more information, please consult our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Please note that the use of certain cookies implies a transfer of your data to the US.
Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Confirm add to cart
You have a quote in your basket. We cannot merge this product with your quote. If you want to add this product to your basket your quote will be removed.
As part of our industrial collection the Caiman range provides high quality lighting solutions to even more environments requiring a light that is as tough as its surroundings. Boasting an IP65 rating the Caiman range is impact, water and dust resistant, making it perfect for the most hostile environments. Its robust exterior protects the superior LED technology within, allowing it to stand the test of time whilst providing excellent energy savings. The Anti-Corrosives are available in three lengths, each available in two widths, making them a perfect replacement of the T8 Fluorescent lamp. With market-leading efficacy of up to 140lm/W, this range will provide the same amount of light, but use much less power, resulting in excellent cost savings and quick payback.
· Robust fixture made of polycarbonate base and translucent polycarbonate diffuser
· Held together with stainless steel clips allowing the removal of the diffuser during installation
· Tough exterior provides an IP65+ and IK08+ housing protecting the LED components inside
· 2x PG11 Compression glands are included to allow the entry/exit of wires without compromising water tightness of the fixture
· Mounting clips included
· Push fit loop-in loop-out terminals
· Built in self-test emergency available. Lumens output in EM mode = 250lm
F-Gas (Fluorinated gases) government regulations specify that a limited number of products can be sold in the European Union that contain F-gases which have been linked to climate change.
We encourage you to find products that meet your needs and do not contain these gases.