The 18th Edition Wiring Regulations, also known as BS 7671:2018 was launched back in July 2018. The regulations have now become fully effective as of 1st January 2019 which means that all electrical installers are now required to adhere to the new regulations.
The changes within the new regulations include product areas such as
• Surge Protection Devices (SPD),
• RCD / RCBO types (AC, A, B & F),
• The use of RCD’s on LED circuits
• Arc Fault Detection Devices (AFDD’s)
• Fire Rated Cable Clips
We at Rexel understand the importance of adhering to the new regulations and as such we are ensuring that we have the products you need to make sure that you have access to the relevant products you might need to complete an installation ensuring you are adhering to the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
Bringing Power To Life
· Space saving 1 module 2 pole design
· Can be fitted on din rail directly into consumer unit... Read More
Safer: Terminal rail is mounted at the top to make the wiring of the neutral and earth connections... Read More
· Remote transfer 1 SD (1 C/O)
· Indication Window
· Din rail mount only... Read More